Brake tests and tire inspections
With ADMA-Speed you have a simple and accurate solution to perform brake tests and tire inspections. ADMA-Speed is a tried and tested variant of our Automotive Dynamic Motion Analyzer (ADMA).
- ADMA-Speed is specially optimized for brake tests
- Speed and signal-triggered braking distance
- Signal inputs for brake trigger or light barrier
- Pitch compensation during braking
- Speed calculation at the vehicle center of gravity
For easy installation, the inertial sensors are integrated in the GNSS antenna. All motion data of the vehicle is calculated by means of the tried and tested ADMA techno-logy. In the basic version acceleration, speed braking distance and position is transmitted via the CAN and Ethernet interface. ADMA-Speed eliminates the known disadvantages of GNSS speed sensors.
- Output of acceleration, speed and braking distance via CAN interface in real-time
- Considerably smoother speed signal in comparison to GNSS
- Compensation of GNSS data latency
- Correction of acceleration-dependent GNSS signal distortion
- Data processing unit with tried and tested Kalman filter technology