Connecting multiple instruments
WiFi is a standard for data
WiFi is a standard for data transmission from vehicle to vehicle or from a vehicle to a remote control station. It provides high bandwidth and good reliability at an affordable cost. Based on industrial type high power dual band WiFi router, the typical range of our WiFi-Kits is 500m to 1000m, depending on the data throughput. Pre-configured to run either as an access point or a client.The antenna is directly connected to the router.
Technical data and properties
- Waterproof and temperature resistent (-40°C to 70°C tested)
- Magnetic base and side window clamp for antenna mounting
- Omni dual band antenna | PoE in
- Ethernet Port 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbit | Wireless 5 GHz / 2.4 GHz
- Protocols 802.11 ac / 802.11 b/g/n
- Input voltage 10 – 30 VDC | Power consumption 11 W max.
- Outpower 1300 mW max. | Antenna gain 8 dBi / 6 dBi