Data tariffs: tarif
• All common mobile providers can be used, but choose a provider with the best possible network coverage relating to your testing location
• A data-only tariff is sufficient for NTRIP
• A roaming option may be useful
Data volume and data rate
• The data rate of the NTRIP correction data is approx. 2 Mbyte per hour. A data volume of 1GB per month would result in a maximum usage time of 500 hours per month.
• The bandwidth of the NTRIP correction data is approx. 4 kbit/s. Therefore, if the data volume is exceeded, operation with throttled transmission speed (e.g. T-Mobile to 64kbits/s) should also be possible.
• May require web session activation via browser, this is not possible via NTRIP box.