After powering up, the system runs through a boot process which ends in standby mode. The ADMA's measuring mode can then be started via the configured data interface or operated with the Start and Stop commands.
Measurements are performed in this specific sequence:
• Issue of a start command
• Receive the echo command from the ADMA
• Pre-alignment at a standstill for calibration and setting of start conditions
• Yaw angle initialization (Auto Init)
• Transient phase of the Kalman filter
• Continous measurement
• Issue of a stop command to terminate measurement. On issue of the stop command, the ADMA returns to the main menu and waits for new commands.