Training Day – GeneSys: Are you using systems from our ADMA family or planning to use them?
During a short insight into the product portfolio of the ADMA family, you will learn how to install and configure the ADMA correctly, so that in the future you can fully concentrate on your measurement on the test site and in the application.
During the course as well as at the end of the day there is room for individual questions and open discussion. Catering is included in the course.
- Aim of the seminar:
After our Training Day you will be able to use our systems efficiently for your measurements
- Target group:
ADMA users, test engineers, development engineers
Would you like to register or are you interested in another topic?
- Product portfolio ADMA family
- Theoretical principles of a high-precision gyro measurement system
- Practical mounting in the vehicle
- Configuration of the ADMA web interface
- Data packets
- Appointments by arrangement: We are guided by you
- Location: GeneSys Elektronik GmbH, 77656 Offenburg
- Speakers: Dominic Huber/Technical Director, Tobias Wagner/Application Engineer, Aleksandre Zakaroshvili/Application Engineer
- Number of participants max.: 20 persons
- Language: German
- Price: Free of charge